Tuesday, November 21, 2023

2023 Food Tour: YOUNG, HUNGRY, & CURIOUS | Stop #17 A Visit to Left Bank Bistro St. Pete (Pt.2 of Last Week's Date Night) Chanille Sweater Dress + Coach Mules

 


I have definitely wanted to check k out Left Bank Bistro during my food tours for so long! I finally went on in and dinner was fantastic (5/5).

 This is coming down to my last stops on my 2023 Food Tour, "Young, Hungry, and Curious". I am getting a taste of French Cuisine like I have never had before (literally never had it). 

The Boeuf Bourguignon is gluten-free and it was amazing (very large portions).


Thus was one of our best stops in our food tour by the way. The food and ambiance was great. I actually plan on going back very soon for weekend brunch as well as for rheir ouster hour on the patio. I have never thought muxh about Grenxh cuisine so I rather enjoyed really going outside of my eating preferance.




The Fitzgerald cocktail





Lobster Bisque

Not gluten-free 


Escargot

Gluten-free without the toast points





Boeuf Bourguignon

Gluten-free 









Duck Confit

Gluten-free 











No comments:

Post a Comment