About ME- Airie- Fashiontolive

Welcome to my blog space! My name is Airie and I am a Florida girl. I started this blog in 2011 while I was finishing up college as a hobby. I wanted to focus on "Florida Style" as well as shopping on a budget since I was unemployed and in college with literally a budget of $50-100.00 a month for shopping; I had been recently laid off and had some free time in between classes and studies. I came across YouTube one night when looking up information on hair products and I saw my first product review. I  had already been a successful Mary Kay consultant for a over a year and figured this would be a great transition into something new and fun.


What is my blog all about? This is a one stop hub for everything I love Fashion, natural hair, makeup, cooking, living in the city, and fitness. This blog also has my YouTube videos embedded for easy watching. Over the last 7 years my blog has seen a lot of change. Many have seen me loose weight, chop off my hair, graduate college, move to the city, and travel.



This blog space is where I come to be creative and have fun. I love finding and reviewing new products as well as putting together OOTD's and Lookbooks. I look forward to continuing to come up with posts on all the topics I love and thanks to everyone who continues to support me!

As of right now,  I am currently a brand ambassador for several amazing companies such as Just Fab, Fabletics, Ettika, Rocksbox,  Juno Beauty, Coco Conscious Collective, Hydrate, Charming Charlie, Tabbisocks, ROMWE, Avon, and NIMA by 6Sensorlabs.

And previously with WeAreOnyx, BeautyConBFF, and LUX App.

I have also partnered with other companies such as Neiman Marcus, Adore Me, Lotta Body, Charlotte Lacroix, Freshly, Baginc, Vanity Planet, Soulfeel, Taliah Waajid, Nuunat Naturals, Shea Moisture, Scotties Tissues, and Iya Ijebu.

I love bring fresh new content to my subscribers though ambassador/influenster opportunities! I only partner with companies that I truly believe have great products that will benefit not only me, but people like me!

For any business inquiries you can contact me at Fashiontolive@gmail.com.








If you have any questions you can always leave a comment on my blog or any of my other social media accounts because I check them routinely. For business inquiries only please contact me at Fashiontolive@gmail.com.






Popular Posts