Tuesday, December 7, 2021

December 2021 Alo Yoga Review: Sexy Neon Sports Bra



This review is pretty simple because I am only reviewing the sports bra. It is really cute, but not fitted to size and it is not all that practical to work out in. I love the color though and the design.




I am wearing a size small and I always buy a size up because 1. I prefer to be able to take deep breaths and have a full range of motion when wearing sports bras. Size wise charts have me at an XS/S for sports bras, but I always buy a size small.

2. Right now my bust is larger than normal for my petite frame. I have lost weight in the last year and I think I was coming in at a D cup which is not my normal size. Right now some extra weight is "hanging around" as you can see in my chest area. 

Normally, this would fit, but I have a lot of hormone fluctuations and so it affects this area a lot which I think most women can relate to and thus it just isn't a sports bra I would recommend unless you go up almost 2 sizes. 

Other than that, the fit is nice overall. Where the straps meet in the back and on the ribs; it is comfortable and the fabric stretches. I wouldn't however, wear this to a gym or a class or anything in public, it is just too much side spillage and exposed side boob.



How was the workout? It actually was comfortable. I did not have any wardrobe malfunctions despite the fact that there is so much exposed side boob.



It is made to be sexy in my opinion, but maybe not really for a workout.






No comments:

Post a Comment