Friday, December 17, 2021

Stay Dunedin Anniversary Celebration 2021! Look Book: Ruffle Short Sleeve Dress + Gradient Glasses


"What a difference a day made
Twenty four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain

My yesterday was blue dear
Today I'm a part of you dear
My lonely nights are through dear
Since you said you were mine"





"What a difference a day makes
There's a rainbow before me
Skies above can't be stormy
Since that moment of bliss, that thrilling kiss

It's heaven when you
Find romance on your menu
What a difference a day made
And the difference is you..."



Hi loves! Today's post is one that I did in collaboration with a company named Rsero. I just wanted to warn you guys and drop some info. While I did receive my products my interactions with this company were suspicious, misleading, and spammy. They contacted me about wearing some items which is fine and I asked them a bunch of questions about the company and the clothes. They had an answer for everything...I was told this was a high end Italian company, clothes were made in Italy, and they did ship from Italy and China. Now, when they said China that is when I started getting suspicous that this company was not what they were claiming they were. Anyhow, they offer to send the clothes for free, but want me to pay shipping. Now, as a blogger and Influencer I will tell you in most cases this is a red flag. You shouldn't have to pay shipping if they want you to wear their items. Next, I get the order and all of a sudden one click away from getting my "free items" and it says shipping is 60.00$

That is right! So I ask them what is the deal with that rediculous shipping, its obvious you are charging me this amount to make up the difference for the free clothes. Well, they claim the shipping is high because they are providing me with COVID 19 extra contamination free shipping. This is some b.s. But I was like ok, whatever I have already wasted enough of my time asking all these questions...I should just say no thanks, but I am like it is just 60.00$ if this is a scam I most likely will be refunded. Ok, so I get the clothes ordered. Then here comes the real craziness.




So, the company that DM's me starts sending me tons of messages asking me to order more clothes "free to me as an ambassador" all I pay is shipping. I was like I just placed the order can I get the clothes first! So, they back off some. THEN another company with the same name DM's me but there are numbers in the name, then another, then another all asking me to be a "brand ambassador". So, I am looking at these accounts and they all start following me. I look at the main account on Instagram which is Rsero.official and DM them (they have a little over 100k followers). I ask them are all these companies affiliated and working with you all? They say yes, and I ask then why didn't your company DM me directly then? Why do all these other INSTAGRAM pages have the same name, but with different numbers. All of a sudden they stop responding.

Now, I know you are wondering why am I even working with them at this point. Well, it is in fact a real company, and I got the items, and it did not take that long for shipping. The COVID 19 contamination free shipping was b.s. as I suspected. The package arrived balled up in parchment paper covered in tape about the size of my fist. I have never seen anyone ship clothes and glasses that way much less "high end Italian clothes. After speaking with Rsero, more than 30 other similar companies followed me on Instagram and started DM'ing me to be an "ambassador".



I am telling you all this because while I agreed to make the post, I do not recommend anyone shop here. This dress is 100% polyester, it looks like easily a 15$ dress not an 88$ dress. If I were not a blogger and I came across this companies website I would 100% feel scammed if I shopped here. Them shipping from China was a dead giveaway that this company was just another fast fashion brand selling more of the same cheap clothes that are ruining the environment. But I held back because not all companies shipping out of China are like that. I did just partner with a great company NAP Loungewear out of China that specializes in high end loungewear. 

Anyway, you can google "Rsero scam" you will find a lot of info similar to my story. They most likely are making their money off of people wanting to be ambassadors and they don't ask any questions.


All in all, I like the dress, I love the glasses. I am not mad about what happened, but I want you guys to know so you can make an informed decision if you want these items I am featuring in this post.
    XOXO







Ruffle Short Sleeve Dress: C/O RSero 

  • Received in the Special Rsero Packaging ( Ambassadors Only )
  • Designed By our Italian Designers in Palermo.
  • Not available at local stores, Rsero Exclusive.
STRICT RETURN POLICY HERE

Gradient Sunglasses: C/O RSero 

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel

Jewelry: Kendra Scott

Bag: Louis Vuitton


*Outfit provided by Rsero, all opinions are my own



Chef's muse
raw oyster with kimchi & olive oil


HAPPENING HOUR


This is the hamachi taco sans the taco because the shell wasn't gluten free.
The taco with the shell is posted below.


Wood grilled jerk chicken wings



EVERYTHING BELOW IS NOT GLUTEN FREE


Wood fired Harrissa  beef kabobs



Crispy white cheddar grit cake
 Bbq wils mushroom duxelles. red onion jam, and maple cream


Hamachi taco


Kung Pao Calamari
Peanuts, scallions, black garlic, chiles, cherry Hoisin sauce















No comments:

Post a Comment