Saturday, May 7, 2022

Alo Yoga Review: April 2022 Airbrush Real Bra Tank + High-Waist Biker Short

 


The April 2022 Alo Yoga review is one that I have been meaning to post for a while, but I am glad that I waited because I have worn this set over 5 times and I can give you guys a good report; The set I am wearing is extremely comfortable! It is one of my most comfortable sets which is why I wore it so many times! I love the bright pink color as well, it is hard to see it but this set is two tones of pink. One is hot pink and the other is a slightly darker hot pink.





The bra provides full support. I always order a small because my bust size is kind of large for my frame and as you can see I have a large rib cage so I find it more comfortable to order up so that I can breath and move deeply.

The high waisted biker shorts are an XS which is the size I always wore even before I lost the 30 pounds over the last year. The fabric is very very soft, stretchy, and forgiving even if you have gained a little weight.


Airbrush Real Bra Tank: Alo Yoga


I have washed this set numerous times and the color has not faded. It was a great purchase in my opinion.















No comments:

Post a Comment