Monday, May 30, 2022

Memorial Day Fun Salt Shack on the Bay; Welcome to the Unofficial Start to Summer '22



















Romper: Shore Brand

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie in white

All jewelry shown: Kendra Scott

Bag: Louis Vuitton

Lipstick: MAC Fall 2021 collaboration "Tempting Fate" On a Petal Still



This is a simple grilled chicken with "rice and peas" and platanos. This restaurant has mostly fried dishes which I can't eat. I was not salty about that though, I have been here before and knew this. This plate pretty much is like something I would make at home. I pretty much tell people if you come here come for the drinks and view. The food is ok, they had to make my chicken twice because this one was way overcooked.

Everything shown is gluten free



My husband really loved his chimmichuri streak. He was shocked at the amount of flavor it had. 10/10 he would recommend it.




My favorite drink here: The painkiller


This place is really great for cheap oysters. These were so huge I couldn't even eat them. I tried to eat one and I could not finish it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment