Sunday, May 15, 2022

April City Life VLOG 2022...It Has Been Crazy! Sunset Market || Collaborations, Hauls, Fitness, & Gluten Free Home Cooked Meals

 


Sunset Market
Midtown, Tampa






I love finding mew local companies to support by attending the markets. I saw that this woman sold Vegan gluten free empanadas so I bought some. I must say they were delicious!!! The potato leek empanada was well seasoned and really hit the spot for me. I actually wished that we had purchased more (we got one in each flarvor).















C/O Ettika


C/O Bootaybag




I pride myself on finding great brands, especially brands that are family owned and produce great products. These are Sabahs. These shoes will change the game for you! These are known as the traveling shoe because they are so comfortable. They are made of buffalo leather and they have a soft leather sole when you first get them so you can break the shoes in.

Depending on how often you wear them breaking the shoe in can take 3 months to 12 months. The shoe is made to mold to your foot so they will visibly change as you break them in. I purchased Sabah shoes for hubs and he loves them and I bought Babas for myself (it is the same shoe just backless).




FITNESS:







EVENTS: I actually did a lot of events this month so some of them will be posted in the May and June City Life VLOGS.


























DINNER DATES & GREAT TAKE OUT

 

Olivia

South Tampa



My favorite salad from Charley's Steakhouse
It is meatless, but it does have cheese in it.




The steak was just ok, it wasn't a Prime steak which is what we usually eat.


GLUTEN FREE MEALS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST IF NOT POSTED.


One Pot Spanish Rice & Chicken Recipe

  • Place chicken in a medium bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil, then toss to coat well. Use half of the prepared seasoning mix to rub on both sides of each piece of chicken.
  • Drizzle a large skillet with remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and bring to medium heat. Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Transfer to a plate. (It won't be cooked through at this point)
  • Add rice, chicken broth, juice from 1/2 of the lemon, and remaining seasoning mix and stir to combine. Return chicken to the pan on top of the rice. Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes until liquid is absorbed, rice is tender, and chicken is cooked through.
  • Garnish with lemon slices and freshly chopped cilantro or parsley and serve immediately.


  • TIKTOK TUTORIAL ALSO HERE




    GLUTEN FREE MEALS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST IF NOT POSTED.


    So all year I have been playing around with this air fryer and so that is why some of these meals are a little simple. The thin bone in pork chops do really well in the air fryer. I paired that with my macaroni salad and hubs wanted a side of rice.





    These are just seasoned wings, I don't even remember what seasonings I used. I have tried to make French fries in the air fryers so many times and I hate them surprisingly.





    This is my low calorie hot wing recipe I usually use in the oven.

     The air fryer is 1000x better for this recipe. The wings get crispy and then I add the sauce vrs when I bake them I bake them with the sauce already on.

    Tutorial on TikTok


    INGREDIENTS

    • 1 pack of chicken wings with the drumsticks attached, I like to buy Greenwise organic wings.
    •  hot sauce
    • 1/4 cup white vinegar
    • 2 tbsp oregano
    • tbsp paprika
    • 1 tbsp garlic powder
    • 1 tbsp chili powder
    • salt and pepper to taste

    Pat any excess moisture off the wings and spray with EVOO cooking spray lightly then proceed to season.




    Season the wings: Add vinegar, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder salt and pepper. 

    Pre-heat air fryer to 380 degrees and then add in the wings. 

    Cook until they have reached an internal temperature of 160 which for my air fryer is 25 minutes. 

    I prefer to go up to 180 for extra crispiness.

    Toss the hot sauce with the chicken wings in a bowl and arrange on a platter or large plate immediately.

    They taste great alone, but even better with blue cheese dressing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment