Thursday, May 19, 2022

WANDERLUST & THE SAINT HOTEL Birthday Vacay Look Book: Alo Yoga Body Wave One Piece as Swimwear




Happy Friday loves! Today I am sharing more photos from my birthday vacation in April at the Saint Hotel. The weather was absolutely beautiful it was literally 82 t0 84 degrees outside. St. Pete Beach is huge and I have never stayed over on this side so it was really nice to relax and have a staycation. 

I finally got to wear this one piece yoga set, there is a reason that I have not worn it (purchased last year). One, I was loosing weight all last year and it wasn't until this year I was at a weight that was ok for me. Two this set is so unforgiving! It is high cut everywhere and it is tight! It looks like a swimsuit and it feels like a swimsuit. I can't do yoga in this, but many brave women have. So, while there are many 1 piece swimsuits available with a more forgiving cut, this is the one. 

It matched the hotel so I was set and what is funny is I have a 1 piece that I purchased years ago from Shein and it looks very similar and it is the same exact colors. Anyway, come along with me as we wrap up my two month birthday celebration!



Awkward poses, it is because I can not swim and I almost drowned when I was a child. I don't even want to be doing this and I promise you this is about as far as I got in.
















Alo Yoga BODY WAVE ONE PIECE would recommend going up a size. I also love this one here and this brand is great for petite woman.

Bunny ears: J.Crew, not recent

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in pink (rose)

Necklaces: C/O Ettika

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in silver & gold

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Fall 2021 collaboration "Tempting Fate" 




Hotel restaurant 
82 Degrees


Mixed greens, grape tomatoes, dried cranberries, candied walnuts, mandarin oranges, crumbled blue cheese, Dijon vinaigrette (gf, vg)



8 oz Filet over “Florida stir-fry” (andouille sausage corn, edamame succotash), crispy lardons, crab meat, Key West Hollandaise (gf)



Bourbon BBQ glazed pork belly, southern collard greens, pimento cheese






Grilled Spanish octopus, warm fingerling potato salad, green tomato, corn relish, key lime BBQ sauce, parmesan tuille



No comments:

Post a Comment