Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The Wave Hotel at Lake Nona (Orlando) Review & Vacation Recap + Camera Roll


-

Here is the official camera roll, recap, and review of the first part of my birthday trip to Lake Nona. We had so much fun out here and will be back again. This hotel is located in a newly developing area of Orlando which is Lake Nona. Lake Nona is slated to become a "tech city" which is no surprise because the Wave Hotel is all tech.

The Wave Hotel is located near Boxi Park which hosts a lot of events and concerts; the week we were there there were live concerts as well as a multi day taco festival. There are a lot of new restaurants located within walking distance (but better to drive to if you are in heels). Some of those restaurants would be Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen, Bosphorus Turkish Cuisine, and Canvas Restaurant (II will be visiting these places later this year).



A surprise blog post with these photos will be posted next week. I actually just totally forgot I took these photos while I was there.


The hotel also features a lot of artwork as you can see.


During my stay I wanted to focus on the restaurants located within the hotel:
The loving room Bar and Lounge
Haven Kitchen Bar and Lounge
and Bacan.

This hotel just opened so all of the restaurants are new, Heaven Kitchen was in the week of their soft opening.

ROOM & SUITE DETAILS


I was so in love with this suite!!!! All of the tech available in the room alone made it so fetch, but there was just something about it that was calling my name. I will say without a doubt, this was the nicest hotel room we have stayed in and it was at a good price point. Since we stayed here right when they first opened I have no doubt that this room will be twice as much years from now. If I had to sum up this area and the vibe right now, I would say it reminded me a lot of the Epicurean Hotel in Soho. The hotel, the restaurants, the community all of it, but with tech.


Some features of the room that t stood out to me:

-Reducing energy consumption with View Smart Windows and sensor-activated LED lights.

-Reducing water consumption with Toto Neorest Toilets 

-Luxurious Frette linens, and luxe bath amenities by Payot



















Unposted photos from JW Marriott Hotel in Bonnet Creek





THE SURROUNDING AREA FROM MY BALCONY







THE SCULPTURE GARDEN















Illume
JW Marriott Hotel
Bonet Creek









Haven Kitchen
Wave Hotel



The Livingroom Bar & Lounge
The Wave Hotel
Lake Nona
(Orlando)





BIRTHDAY FLOWERS



















No comments:

Post a Comment