Thursday, September 26, 2019

September 2019 Fabletics Review- The Seamless Workout Set "Achiever"


I have always been a huge fan of the seamless workout sets from Fabletics and they have improved over time. I purchased this set because it was purple, because it was seamless, and because I loved the design. It fits true to size and the fabric is super stretchy and soft (I am wearing xxs in the bottoms and xs in the bra). 

I could literally sleep in it and be comfortable. I have this set since March and worn it and washed it several times and it still looks as good as it did when I first got it. I do want to note, although this set is seamless and I am wearing also the seamless panties from Fabletics you can still see panty lines unfortunately. You can find more details on this set here.





No comments:

Post a Comment