Tuesday, September 17, 2019

National Guacamole Day at Rocco's Tacos (Media Event) + OOTD: Limited Edition NYC Tee By Serena Williams



I have been so been so excited to wear this t-shirt for like two weeks. Sarena Williams launched her fashion line last year, but most of the styles weren't really my style. I was excited to snatch up this limited edition t-shirt before she played in New York for the US Open two weeks ago. It was sheer luck that I was awake and on Instagram when she launched it and I ordered it immediately . It was sold out within about two hours.











Limited Edition NYC Tee: Serena

Skirt: Not recent

Heels: Shoedazzle, not recent

Hair clips: Sohostyle

Glasses: C/O Eyeglassworld Karl Lagerfield

Lipstick: C/O Avon Matte Liquid Lip in Resolute and lip liner Lip Tattoo in Inked Rose


Tonight I was invited out to a media event for National Guacamole Day at Rocco's Tacos. It was pretty fun and I got to meet a lot of new people. The menu was family styled Tacos (beef, mushroom, or Mahi Mahi). I was able to order some gluten free tacos on the side. I had a photo of them but its blurry- I may decided to post it anyway though.







No comments:

Post a Comment