Monday, May 2, 2022

WANDERLUST & THE SAINT HOTEL Birthday Vacay Look Book: 2 Pc. Set (light blue stripes) + Jimmy Choo Sandals


Hello May! Today I am sharing or starting to share the second half of my 2 month long birthday celebration. I must tell you this was so much fun! I have been wanting to visit this hotel  for years. There are so many places that opened in the time frame of 2020 and I am just now getting to visit; this is one of those places. While St. Pete Beach is not foreign to me in any way, I have never stayed at a place like this. So, if you want to see something different (luxury travel style) this is it.


Being in Florida is great because you get the best of both worlds. That is kind of what my goal is to show because everywhere we go our back yard is so beautiful! Right now the weather is just right, once Summer starts it will be unbearable  for me unless it is overcast and raining or going to rain. And you can tell, because my hair will be super shrunken one day from the dry air and then the next it rains and it is humid and it will be back long and down my back.


As I have stated before, I have so many outfits that I bought in 2019 with plans to wear them in 2020 so as I get out more and more I wear these and all of them do not have links anymore. I do my best to find something similar or if it is coming back into stock I will update it. Something I never thought would be an issue is that I did loose almost 30 pounds over the last year so a lot of these boutique clothes are actually a little big on me while some fit perfectly.









2 pc set light blue stripes:

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie in white

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in pink (rose)

Necklaces: C/O Ettika

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in silver & gold

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Fall 2021 collaboration "Tempting Fate" On a Petal Still



La V
Downtown St. Pete


Beef pho
Gluten free



No comments:

Post a Comment