Thursday, November 23, 2023

No Leftovers...Thanksgiving 2023 | LOTD The Metallics

                         

                      

                                















Bustier: Vintage

skirt: Not recent, Red Dress Boutique, similar here and here

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM, vintage

Earrings: Kate Spade Rocksbox

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Mealie, not recent

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Bangle: Rocksbox SLATE Evan Hinge Cuff in Gold

Kelley Bangle Bracelet In Gold: Kendra Scott 

Zorte Bangle Bracelet In Gold: Kendra Scott 

Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Lipstick: MAC Brave Red




The only thing I made here was the mac and cheese as requested by my family


Thanksgiving at my parents house, this was my plate








My brother made this Brussel sprout salad and sweet potato pie



My mom made the rest of this; dad turkey and ham





Martha, the tiny dog that isn't getting any bigger






No comments:

Post a Comment