Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday Things: The Jean Edit + Sweetgreen X Susan Alexandra

                             


Happy Tuesday my loves!

Today I had to go up to Sweetgreen for a late lunch salad and as you can see the time change is seriously messing with me as it is not even 6pm and the sun has set. While this is my favorite time of the year, I hate the time change.

Today, I decided on denim, I wore this dress one other time back I 2018. I was absolutely in love with this denim dress when I found it. It had the perfect fit, the perfect length, and the nice amount of stretch for me. I also loved the wash of the denim. It looks like it could have been expensive, but it wasn't!


I believe I have now had my flower crown for about a month now. This flower crown is real fresh flowers and it was a great use of my money! I do however, have the challenge of styling it with my curly hair, the main thing is I am trying very hard to not get any of my hair product on it so it varies when I can wear it.

                         

I have been longing and waiting since July to finally carry my Sweetgreen salad tote. Introduced in late June/early July Sweetgreen made one post on social media about this collaboration between them and Susan Alexandra. I ordered that bag so fast! As I have mentioned in the past, I love one of a kind designer items and I love fashion collaborations! I also love Sweetgreen. I literally have stopped buying ingredients to make any salads at home other than Greek salads because we were wasting so much money on them because the ingredients were going bad. I talked about this in one of my Summer "City Life" posts. Anyhow, Sweetgreen being so close to home has become ideal for us to eat salads at weekly and it cuts down on waste.

So, the bag...its very fabulous. I made an unboxing video on my social media as well as a VLOG video of this visit for you to see how I use it. You can also just carry it as a bag.

                                

                                







Jean Dress: Zara, Not recent

Heels: Not reent

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

Earrings: Kendra Scott

Bangles: Kendra Scott 

Flower Crown: The Posies Truck

Bag & Keychain: Sweetgreen X Susan Alexandra (Limited Edition) and this bag was not sent to me, I purchased it during the release, see my City Life posts or social media unboxing video

                                                 SweetgreenSweetgreen X Susan Alexandra


Eyeglasses: C/O Eyeglassworld

Lipstain: Sephora





SWEETGREEN
HYDE PARK VILLAGE
TAMPA


So, for the last couple of months I have done some things with Sweetgreen and I have not had any time to post any of it. So, I guess I will be posting backwards in time here as this is the most recent post.







My "go-to" salad is actually the chicken Cesar salad, but today I wanted to try the Cobb salad for the first time. Sweetgreen has also added these protein plates to the menu this month which have around 39 to 47 grams of protein.




I made my salad at the store, basically adding the ingredients I wanted to make a Cobb salad so I did not need to pre-order it online.







                             


* This post is not sponsored however the meal was free provided by Sweetgreen





No comments:

Post a Comment