Friday, September 1, 2023

August City Life VLOG 2023: Coming Full Circle | Monthly Re-cap | Tides Seafood Market Finds | Collaborations, Hauls, Fitness, & Gluten Free Home Cooked Meals

                           


                                

                                

                                

                                 





This is one of the dresses from Negative Underwear






C/O Ettika


August Rocksbox




GROCERY HAULS ANF FAVORITES


I happened to find myself grocery shopping at this market after dinner. Everything is local. I love little places like this. I found the best mangoes here finally ! I picked up a few niche items that my local WF & Trader Joe's doesn't have.

Check this place out if you are in Safety Harbor!
The Tides Market















La Setima Club
Ybor City



                 

                   


                             


                       


           


                     


THE LUNCH EDIT WITH RENEE'S BISTRO: LOCATED AT MET WEST (WESTSHORE BUSINESS DISTRICT)

                                     





ROAST PORK AND POTATOES


MEATBALL SUB


HOT CHICKEN SALAD


QUESADILLAS


BEEF RIBS WITH POTATOES AND BROCCOLI


SALMON WITH POTATOES AND RICE


BEEF TIPS OVER RICE




TAKEOUT

My 1st and LAST visit to Red Lobster in 14 years.


THIS HOT MESS WHICH IS RED LOBSTER

Stopped in at Red Lobster to order 2 lbs of Snow crab legs and a side of steamed broccoli. Hayley took our order. We advised her of the gluten allergy and to note it on the order.

We were given our steamed crabs after just a 20 minute wait. Apun getting home We saw they gave us Cheddar Bay biscuits even though we told her to denote the order as a food allergy. Our crab legs were placed on top of crispy potatoes.

We didn't ask for the potatoes at all, they aren't on the menu or the allergen guide and we could not tell if they were fried or roasted. The whole meal was cross contaminated due to this I couldn't eat any if it and I did test it with my gluten tester and it tested positive for up to 20ppm gluten. 

Thanks a LOT Red Lobster. I haven't been here in almost 14 years due to the fact that you didn't have a gluten free menu. I got a gift card for 10$  when I ordered a gift card for a family member and decided to order snow crab legs, steamed with no sauces bc how can you possibly mess that up? But it was messed up and it was a simple order at that.

Furthermore the "steamed" broccoli was soaking in butter water. Since when is some what that's steamed soaking in water in the container? I would give this 0 stars if I could. I do not recommend this Red Lobster location or any Red Lobster for that matter to anyone especially if you are a Celiac. If they can't get an order this simple right there is no hope. I completely wasted 60.00$ on a meal I could not eat and everything I ordered is naturally free of gluten.

I deserve a refund. I did not ask for biscuits and crispy potatoes and the person Hayley should have made the notation the order had a gluten allergy.














TACO DIRTY 
SOHO















GLUTEN FREE HOME COOKED MEALS:

              COLLABORATION WITH CELEBRITY GOAT CHEESE AVAILABLE AT PUBLIX
                                                                          #PublixPartner


✨100% of Celebrity goat's milk is sourced from family farms in Ontario, Canada.

✨Celebrity Goat is a fun, energetic brand with homegrown roots. We
pride ourselves on fresh local ingredients, made by local people.

✨This also contained a recipe book with game day recipes using the goat cheese!

The items I received can be found at your local Publix. You have everything you need, including a knife, for creating whatever spread you want! 

🐐Featured Celebrity Products:

Original Goat Logs 402,
Fig Goat Logs 40z,
Cranberry Cinnamon Goat Logs



Goat milk has a ton of health benefits! 

-It is high in A2 casein, making it easier to digest than cow's milk

-Higher Source of Taurine, an important amino acid in human
metabolism

-Better source of protein, calcium, iron, potassium, vitamin B6 AND
-Vitamin C.

-High in Omega 3 Fatty Acids



Ingredients:

Goat cheese
prosciutto 
raw honey
peaches
basil
toasted fancy bread 















No comments:

Post a Comment