Friday, September 1, 2023

Something New: Aircation | Welcome to Pink Agave + OOTN White Monstera Knot Midi Dress + Jimmy Choo


Hi loves! So today was another chill day on the Scarlet Lady. I may not have said this before, but the whole reason for going was for the experience onboard the Virgin Voyage. Sea days here are not the same as the sea days on other ships. Tonight I am wearing a dress that is really fitting for the trip. I want to say, this dress is 100% not comfortable! The knot on the front will dig into your stomach and unfortunately as I ate dinner it dug in more and more. I have a similar dress that actually was one of the 1st dresses they released and it has the same knot design, but on the side. It ran too big and the knot was still uncomfortable. This one they got the sizing to scale, but that knot tie now will get you and I am pretty much fit to size.


Okay, so with that all being said, I do love the fabric and the print. I live for prints, fabrics, and dresses like this. Tonight we had a reservation at Pink Agave which is one of the second highest rated restaurants on Virgin Voyages. I liked dinner so much I do wish I could have eaten here twice, but it was just that popular! We got in once and that was it.






White Monstera Knot Midi Dress: Farm Rio

Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott

Jimmy Choo Maelie in black

Lipstick: MAC in Chili



Pink Agave has great cocktails and you actually can go up to the bar without a reservation and order. The cocktails to me were not that interesting in a lot of the other areas so I took notice to which restaurants had good cocktail options and the pries. With a lot of bookings VV will have drink (on board credit offers) so on this trip I had 300$ free. 

Both of these drinks are mine.



Pink Agave

COCTAILS

.....
FRESCA SPIKED
choice of agua fresca:
coconut, pineapple, passion fruit

choice of spirit:
absolut vodka (replaced with Tito's, no upcharge) , olmeca altos plata tequila,
del maguey vida mezcal, beefeater gin, macchu pisco,
bacardi superior rum



✨️Aguachile: tuna, avocodo,. jicoma.
gluten free



✨️Comorén Amorillo 
seared shrimp. mole amarillo.
new potatoes.




✨️Esquites: grilled corn. spicy aioli, lime.
gluten free


Fish
gluten free


I believe most of the items hubs had were not gluten free



✨️Enchllada de Pollo
roasted chicken, solsa verde, crema.


✨️Bistec Marinero en Escabeche
ribeye steat, chile ancho, quesilo.






✨️Tamal de Chocolate 
chocolate masa & mexican chocolate. 
(Not gluten-free)








No comments:

Post a Comment