Monday, September 4, 2023

A Day In My Life: Date Night Edition: Happy Labor Day! A Visit to Eddie V's South Tampa + The Little Black Plaid Dress


Happy Labor Day!

Today waa very laid back as we have been on holiday on and off all Summer and my husband has been sick a lot this Summer. This week was no different, he just has a cold this time thankfully, but we laid low pretty much for a few weeks as we approached the last few weeks of Summer. It gave me time to rejuvenate and reflect on Summer and think about the things I want to happen over the last w weeks of Summer.

I had a lot of plans this week and long weekend, but like, none of that stuff happened. So, I was thinking tonight, what is something we haven't done in a while and I just was thinking it has been a while since we went to Eddie V's for live jazz music and seafood. 

Now, we are no strangers to this spot, before all of these restaurants were in South Tampa there were a few spots in the South Tampa, (Westshore area) that were our favorite places for date night. You can come here and have a great time, the service is always great and they almost always have live jazz music. 

Since this was pretty much unplanned like yesterday's outing , I threw on an oldie but goodie that I have only worn once. You can't go wrong with an LBD. Unfortunately, lighting isn't that great over at Eddie  V's so, I just got a few quick photos just to kind of show how my Labor Day went.

I have this awesome glow from spending a lot of time in the Caribbean this Summer and before the Summer ends I want to go back to my local beaches for some fun.

I am way way behind on Summer posts so I plan to just keep posting; Keep making memories and keep having fun. Autumn is my favorite time of the year and luckily, it looks exactly the same here almost all year long!

Anyway, so, if you haven't had a chance to check out Eddie V's you should; Check out the live jazz music and their oysters and champagne mignonette which is A5. Yes, their steaks are good too, great, I have not had a dish from there I have not loved.







LBD: not recent, Lulus Boutique

Headband: not recent, Lulus Boutique

Bangle: Rocksbox

Jimmy Choo Maelie in black

Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: MAC Bombshell





Eddie V's South Tampa


Cocktail: 24 Kt



This was the best photo we could get given the lighting. I asked to stand anywhere else, but under this light, but oh well! My husband was like "Why did you post this terrible photo of me on IG", I was like "hey, we both look terrible in that photo lol". It is what it is.




Sky Dancer + Blue point oysters


Wedge salad w/ buttermilk bleu cheese dressing and chives



Cesar salad


The Hope Diamond



Everything is gluten free (The Cesar salad is GF if you request no croutons).


Caviar



Simple plain salmon as I requested because I was pairing it with my caviar.




Simple plain haricorts verts and mashed potatoes







No comments:

Post a Comment