Friday, September 8, 2023

Something New: Aircation | Summer According to Me...The Psychedelic Dress + The Secret Menu at Razzle Dazzle

  


BIMINI
BAHAMAS


I can't believe through out all this rainy season I got a set of photos that weren't hazy and blurry. I absolutely love this dress and I have been wanting to share it for some while. It is a great addition for anyones closet. The only thing I don't like about it is that the straps are not adjustable. Other than that, the natural fibers and colors pair well with any indoor or outdoor setting.



Shown: I travel with these bags, I have probably a dozen of them and they were free! They are complementary and just made of extra fabric made from other outfits. I have an outfit in this print I think, but I don't tend to carry the bag with the matching outfit usually. These are great for anything, you can use them for groceries, makeup, things you can't fit in your purse, travel, or packing and they are free!













Viktoria & Woods Psychedelic Dress

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Mother of Pearl

Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: MAC Bombshell


This was one of the last dinners we had on our cruise. Razzle Dazzle has great reviews for brunch and dinner, I went there for brunch and I wasn't impressed. I had already planned to return for dinner. Razzle Dazzle famously has a "secret staff menu" and they do not advertise it. You basically have to know what is on it via word of mouth.


Now, I heard Butter chicken was on this menu and it was great, I also heard as of like April or May they removed the Butter chicken from the "secret menu". So, we just decided to try and order it. They had it! So, my opinion of the Butter chicken: It was good, very authentic tasting and it was made of chicken thighs and not the breast meat. The plating was very nice for Indian food because with th4 gravies it is hard to "plate" in a way that looks appealing in a bowl.

So anyway, the Butter chicken was spicy enough so we both liked it, it was served with naan also. The only issue was that they don't give you a lot of gravy so there wasn't much to spread around. on the rice. Also, the food was completely cold when it was served to us almost like it had been in the fridge maybe?

I would still order it again and recommend it. Hey, it is free, all of the meals I have shared with you all while on Virgin Voyages have been 100% included in the price of the cruise and you can order as many as you want- see my posts from the Wake, every day I came in for lunch and ordered five Hamachi Crudos just for myself while my husband drank black coffee.



So, out of all of the bars on the ship I was the most impressed with the drinks at RD. I wish I had come in here and ordered drinks earlier because I drank a lot of drinks that weren't that great- just ok. The drinks are not free however they do have sales and offers where you can get drink deals. In my instance I had a 300.00$ credit for drinks and you can pretty much use it on anything by the way, it is just a credit on your account.



Secret Menu
Butter Chicken
Gluten free


















No comments:

Post a Comment