Sunday, September 24, 2023

A Day In My Life: Date Brunch Edition: The Witchy Weather Look is Pho Me...More From My Week | Replay All Zara Witchy Lewk

 


These last few days it has been so bright outside I can bareley open my eyes and that is why in a lot of my posts my eyes are closed or half open. It is hot and it is bright. Does it feel like Autumn in Tampa? Heck no, but it is 88 degrees with lower humidity (right now) and all Summer it was about 95 to 96 degrees with 80% humidity, so right now, it is bearable; Just too sunny for me.


Today's look is like sweater weather meets witchy weather lol. My husband laughed at me when I told him I was feeling witchy today. I am just doing my best to channel Fall weather when it literally still feels and looks like Summer. Zara catches a lott of flack for being a fast fashion producer, but I love Zara so much. I buy a lot of basic items tthat I wear over and over again and they do not deteriorate after washing. With that being said, today's look is a replay of old clothes from my closet. Items, that as a fashion blogger may not get as much wear as they should, although this maxi skirt I wear all the time (its amazing).


This probably isn't a look y'all would expect from me, I am not sure because I dress boho chic all the time. I just love wearing clothes that are loose and drape over the body in such a way. I wear clothes all of the time that are super tight, short, uncomfortable because I am just in my era right now with fashion. But I love the boho chic just like I love the preppy look too, it is all me.


I love these colors also.







So, I did take some photos in the shade. I am so glad, after I took these photos I had a headache from standing in the sun and it was only 5 minutes or less.


So, I added in this little velvet choker to bring that early 90's style to my witchy look, it's giving "The Craft". If you are a millenial you know this movie with Rachel True, butt also my favorite is the Charmed series. That style back then was just everything tto me and I would like pray I would find a job so I could get some cute clothes to wear to school lol.








Shirt: Zara, not recent

Skirt: Zara, not recent

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM Ebene

I am wearing black sandals: Jimmy Choo Amalie

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Bangle: Rocksbox SLATE Evan Hinge Cuff in Gold

Kelley Bangle Bracelet In Gold: Kendra Scott 

Zorte Bangle Bracelet In Gold: Kendra Scott 

Earrings: C/O Ettika

                                                 Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott

Velvet choker: C/O Ettika, this one is not recent, but there may be a similar one available.

Lipstick: MAC Chili


Bistro Bt (Michelin Guide)



Beef tenderloin pho
gluten free


Asian Chopped chicken Salad
Gluten Free






No comments:

Post a Comment