Friday, September 29, 2023

A Day In My Life: Date Night Edition: Comedy Show at The Tampa Theatre (Nimesh Patel) | Fall Accents & Plaid + Stuart Weitzman Boots | Dinner at Spain

 


Today I am sharing what a typical day looks like for me when I have planned a date night. Hubs and I love comedy so tonight we arengoing to the comedy show: Nimesh Patel "Fast and Loose" at the Tampa Theatre. This is both of our first time going inside the Tampa Theartre,  I know for a while it was closed for renovations and then in some recent time it re-opened to the public. 

I have been enjoying creating Fall content and outdits from my closet as well as from my Vintage closet. I was actually planning tonwear shorts tonight, but at the last minute I grabbed this plaid dress and my favorite fall/Winter over the knee boots.

These Stuart Weitzman boots were such a great investment. You can wear them year round if you like, but I prefer tonwear them during the Fall and Winter months because it is usually still warm here. Rainy days are also pretty good and today it was raining on and off. I find that the boots give the look a very traditional yet rrendy and preppy look. I paired it with this peekaboo bralet to add some sexiness.
































Dress: Not recent, Zara

Peekaboo bra: Adore Me

Stuart Weitzman highland boots, similar here

Earrings:  Procure Tampa Mermaid Girls Studio
discount code AIRIE15 which you can use for any online purchase for 15% off. 

Bangle: Rocksbox SLATE Evan Hinge Cuff in Gold

Kelley Bangle Bracelet In Gold: Kendra Scott 

Zorte Bangle Bracelet In Gold: Kendra Scott 

Earrings: C/O Ettika

                                                 Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo



Dinner before the show...


A lot of times when we have events that are taking place downtown we eat downtown. Spain Restaurant is one of our old favorites for spanish cuisine. this restaurant has been here since before both my husband and I were evwn born! It is easy to kiss though. My favorite is the Ropa Vieja, but I rhink next time I go I will be trying the Arroz con Pollo because I dont think I have had it from here yet. Anyhow, on Saturdays they also have a love guitarist that performs at 6:30pm. 












Comedy show at The Tampa Theatre

Headliner: Nimesh Patel




So, this is how the inside of the historic Tampa Theartre looks. Its pretty cool right? Its very old looking with rich decor, fabrics, wood work and designs. The cieling looks like the night sky. It was very nice actually.  Nimesh Patel performed to a sold out crowd of 1e00 peole and he did not dissappint. He has been to Tampa many times. We were glad toncatch him this time around.















No comments:

Post a Comment