Monday, August 28, 2023

Something New: Aircation | Loop Bandeau + Mid Rise Coconut Ring Bottom Swimwear + Louis Vuitton + 2nd Visit to the Test Kitchen


Bimini
Bahamas


My time in Bimini was rainy in June which is why a lot of these photos are fuzzy looking. The water is beautiful. but I wish I could have ventured out more. I am wearing this two piece swimwear that I got earlier in the year to match with hubs and that really was the fun part of the day. I have been to a lot of islands in the Bahamas in the past, I had different expectations for Bimini to be honest. I am in retrospect really glad that the two day cruise to Bimini was cancelled due to the pandemic because it would have been disappointing. There are some things I will go into on my recap about this particular area.


This swim wear is chic and trendy and displays flamingos which are my favorite, it is also made of sustainable natural and recycled materials from one of my favorite local boutiques.























Loop Bandeau: Shore Brand

Mid Rise Coconut Ring Bottom: Shore Brand

Sarong: not recent

Cat Eye Sunnies: Louis Vuitton

Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: MAC Bombshell



                       

                    The Test Kitchen is an experience worth sharing. One of the best things about being a foodiva is opening your mind and palet to experience new and different things from around the world. 

Although not every creation may be loved, liked, or devoured, the memories are seared into our minds. 

The menu here rotates every three days, however I have found after some research the two rotating menus have not changed (at least on the Scarlet Lady) in some years.


Course 1. Mushroom 3 ways
Mushroom mousse
Porcini powder
geleé 
spread over toast

Course 2. Runny Egg with peas, caviar, and olive oil. Eat with bread

Course 3. Diver Scallop with green and red seaweed, dill, Serrano ham and chicken broth

Course 4.

Beef without the gravy for me.
Beetroot on plate.
bitter chocolate,  blueberries, gravy

Potato 65 layers with bacon powder chives

Venison

Course 5. Blue Cheese mousse: roasted p3qnut, olive oil, 

Course 6. Chocolate
*my replacement gluten free is coconut 

                              

This is just a preview of the main course!





COURSE ONE








COURSE TWO










COURSE THREE





COURSE FOUR











                               


COURSE FIVE



                                





                          

COURSE SIX






My gluten free option for course 6.
                          

                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment