Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Something New Aircation: Welcome to GUNBAE (Korean BBQ) + OOTN : Back To You Maxi Dress + Coach*

                            

                     






Ivory Back To You Maxi Dress: JLUXELABLE 15% off here

Coach mules: not recent

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: MAC Bombshell





I had a pretty safe gluten-free experience at Gunbae Korean BBQ on Virgin Voyages. I was able to partake in the community, cooking and sharing food without any cross contamination.  

On the whole, everything I had contained no sauce, I only had gluten-free soy sauce; as a result, my food was pretty bland. My husband had a better experience, though.

I enjoyed the Noodle salad as well as the grilled shrimp and white rice. The rest of the seafood became kind of rubbery and tasteless. As for the cocktail I had it also wasn't really for me so we went out after dinner to karaoke at the Dockhouse and I got some cocktails.

Would I try Korean BBQ again? Absolutely yes! On the whole the food on Virgin Voyages remains unmatched and better than any cruise I have been on to date.





Cocktail: TOK TOK, BUT THE PARTY
DON'T STOP #2
jinro 24, tok tok peach,
coconut, ginger bitters.

Korean BBQ







WHAT HUBS HAD (NOT GLUTEN FREE)

Small bites

Miyeok Muchim M
sootod sclod. cucumber 
shitake mushrooms 

Dokgongjeong
fovever crispy chicken. pickled 
dairkon chili sauce 


Haemul Pojeon
minced seafood scallion pancake








Bocsut Yothe Modum 
Assorted mushrooms &
seasoned vegetable combo

Ojingeo, Nakjl. & Saewoo 
squid. octopus. shrimp


Kalbl Somgyeopsol
Socwoo Modum:
chef's combo: short ribs,
pork belly, shrimp.




WHAT I HAD
GLUTEN FREE


Small bites (no sauces for these only gluten free soy sauce)

BIBIMBAP:
short grain rice, egg,
mixed vegetables.

JAPCHAE:
stir-fried vegetables, egg.
vermicelli noodles.









After dinner
Back at the Dock House for Karaoke 



















No comments:

Post a Comment