Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Something New: Aircation | Let's Get Away! Bright Orange Floral Print Bikini Top + Island Getaway Bright Orange Floral Print Bikini Bottoms

                            

So, I have definitely been holding back on how my Summer is going, or maybe how it started and how it is going. I have been experiencing a rather right on schedule dramatic and maddening Summer as usual. I got a jump start on the Summer fun because I felt the stress building. I am all about sharing my world in my own time, so, this is how it started.



It is amazing how much stress can build up in so little time in between vacations!

 I like to vacation often, but this year I actually have held back a bit as it is now August, I felt like I was at a point in which I wanted and needed something new because we were tired of the same.

 For the duration of the pandemic I played it super safe and limited my travels to road trips nationally. I told you guys two things: 1. In March 2020 I had a cruise booked, the inaugural  cruise on the Scarlet Lady out of Miami and it was cancelled as the world completely went on pause. 2. I would go on a non-national travel trip when I was ready.



For years, I have been waiting to take that cruise and to take that trip that was supposed to be my birthday vacation of 2020. I was always pretty sure cruising on this ship was safe because it was brand new, they had all the latest technology as far as filters, cleaning, and all of that stuff goes in regards to Covid-19. I just wasn't ready. Now, things came to a tipping point and I had another trip planned, but then this opportunity fell in my lap so I presented it to hubs and it was all history from there.


So, I have a lot to share. How about you all come with me to our #23rd country? And I will tell you how I spent my Summer now that I have completed most of my work for this Summer, the time is mine to share. I really don't know where to start so I thought I would start here. 

I arrived on this trip super sleep deprived, super stressed, but ready for adventure (somewhat lol). I think more ready for some other things which I will get into later.




This was a very kind of scary decision and we literally booked a few days before the cruise was to leave so I did not have a lot of time to plan or think. I just gave caution to the wind because it was above me now and honestly I felt so blessed to not only have my passport already (because the delays have been insane since 2020) and also because we had the funds and means to just get up and go to a new country. I love to travel and a lot of people erroneously think I have never left Florida. When I say people I am meaning people who know me personally. People see what they want to see right? So, hubs and I just do our own thing and we love it that way. 

My last International trip was to the Caribbean  Islands of South America (right to the now wildly social media popular Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire- ABC Islands). That trip was amazing, but literally a month later the pandemic was taking place and so it was a romantic, crazy and wild adventure that will forever live in my memories, but as far as like social media goes, people probably never saw those posts lol.

I do however, still have the Look Book I filmed there, I am still on the fence if I want to post it because  I had an insane autoimmune flare up due to gluten contamination and boy, I was looking quite different in retrospect lol

But, needless to say, that trip and my trip to Cuba about 2 years prior set a fire off within me and I have planned many trips, but many as we all know don't always happen, like the 1st inaugural  trip of March 2020 on the Scarlet Lady.

I will say this...I am glad I waited. I hope you enjoy watching my Summer unfold. It's my story which was unwritten until now. Because now, I am ready to share and I will post everything that hasn't been shared yet.

XOXO





"I am unwritten, can't read my mind I'm undefined I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand Ending unplanned"






 This swimsuit like many of mine are not recent just because a lot of times these are seasonal so I buy what is cute and then when I am on vacation and the weather is good I can wear them so the links are not going to be available. I really loved this sett because I loved the colors, I like dark orange a lot and I liked the design. Because I am only 5'3 a lot of high waist swim bottoms are too big on me or fit me awkwardly, but these were just right.

Trip To The Keys Bright Orange Floral Print Bikini Top: Red Dress Boutique

Island Getaway Bright Orange Floral Print Bikini Bottoms: Red Dress Boutique

Raybans: C/O Eyeglassworld

Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott

Shoes: Sabah (Babahs)

Lipstick: MAC 



Scarlet Lady

The Dockside

Day at sea



Hubs and I are pretty low key. On day one we found the most chill place on the ship where the views were great, the vibe was great, service was great and I could get reliable gluten free food. So, we are just testing the waters here and ordering a few things because it was our first time here. I heard that the shrimp here were a must try and favorite. I love seafood so I was ready to try the shrimp that I heard about. This area of the ship was the aft and it is like Mediterranean in decor, vibes and food. If I had to recommend anywhere to eat or drink or spend your days it would be here. We came here every single 2 days until the last day and I will get into that later.











No comments:

Post a Comment