Monday, September 12, 2022

Summer Restaurant & Fashion Tour 2022: Rasoi Indian Ybor City + Paige Citrus Linen Tank Top + Citrus Linen Shorts


This is a 2 pc set that I have been wanting to share all Summer!!! Not only is it made from natural material (linen), but the print is cute, it fits true to size, and the price point was just right! Plus, it is super cute.


Today I was happy to be back in my home town Ybor City. I have very happy memories here and it doesn't get a lot of shine for the right reasons a lot of times it is regarded as a party area only and there is so much history here. Are you guys ready for my next stop on my Summer Food and Fashion Tour? This restaurant is one that has been on my radar for years. I know I keep saying that, but before the pandemic a lot of these restaurants opened and I had planned to visit and then 3 months later everyone was on a lockdown. In last years Restaurant and Fashion Tour I focused a lot on restaurant that opened during the lockdown.

Here is a recap where I have already visited this Summer!
*This tour is not sponsored (No free dinners here)

Jimmy's Tacos Ybor City

Alta Mare Fish St. Pete (Newly Re-opened & Now known as Allelo)

Social Roost St. Pete

Chanta Hyde Park

Driftlight at JW Marriott Waterstreet



















Jewelry: Kendra Scott pale yellow mother of pearl (this is a Summer release). This is all Color Bar by the way.

 Shown in pale yellow: 

Elton bangle

Alex Drop Earrings

Rayne Necklace

Also shown: Abbie statement bracelet, this is another Summer release

Livy Silver cuff bracelet, also a Summer release



Bag: Louis Vuitton Over the Moon

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Tarnished Reputation

 


Okay, so hubs and I in general eat the same things when we go get Indian food sometimes we get some different stuff like today we had aloo Paneer Mahkani  for example. So, this is very similar to my visit in Sarasota as far as what we ate is. The food was very good and made to order, we didn't have any leftovers so that was disappointing. 

The bowls they serve in are kind of small in my opinion. They did have mimosas for brunch and the restaurant was large, pretty empty, and staff was friendly.




BUTTER CHICKEN 

Tandori chicken cooked in rich tomato gravy

                                     



DAAL TADKA 

Yellow lentils cooked with tomato, onion & Indian spices

                                 



PANEER MAKHANI 

Homemade cheese cooked in spiced with tomato base






KADHAI CHICKEN 

Chicken cooked in spiced tomato based gravy with bell peppers & onion

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment