Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Summer Restaurant & Fashion Tour 2022: Chanta Hyde Park & The Dreamy Dress You Will Want In Your Wardrobe


Todays dress I had on the blog to wear so many times and it kept getting delayed. This dress to me is very romantic with soft floral notes and can be worn on so many occasions Summer, Spring, or Fall. I originally planned to wear this to go peach picking, but I never went because it was too hot and I didn't feel like being outside. A lower key date night was about the right speed because it was lightweight and all I had to do is put it on and go.

If you are a fan of floral prints you may find this one to be endearing with soft peach blooms and green leaves throughout. It's not too busy and you have to look closely to see all of that detail.





















Dress: Red Dress boutique, not recent

Heels: Jimmy Choo LOVE 85

Bag: Louis Vuitton, vintage

Cuff bracelet: Kendra Scott

All jewelry in Goldstone- Kendra Scott: Wayne necklace, Elle earrings, Elton Cuff

Lipgloss: Fenty Glossbomb


Chanta 
South Hyde Park
European (Eastern European) Cusine
 
The next stop on this Summers tour is a little place called Chanta in South Hyde Park. This place has been here for a while and it also came on my radar a little before the pandemic started. They have listed their food a few different ways depending on what website you visit be it their website, Yelp, Instagram etc. I have seen their cuisine categorized as eastern European, European, Hungarian, Romanian etc. The outside patio of the restaurant looks newly done and is gorgeous while the inside is pretty simple and humble. Its small inside and a little cramped so we chose to eat outdoors. 



Feta stuffed mushrooms
Gluten free





Not gluten free, but according to reviews this is the most popular dish. My husband agreed it was fantastic.

The food to me is pretty humble homestead cooking, the menu is small and from what I gathered from reviews the fan favorite is the which is not gluten free. Now hubs had this and he agreed it was great. Since I am a Celiac I always go for the simple protien and starch/veggie option. It's usually always gluten free. I will say I love pork steaks,  but the one I was served was over cooked and not seasoned at all. The yellow rice was absolutely delicious and was flavorful as well as this garlic sauce that it was served with it. The garlic sauce alone made up for the lack of flavor on the pork steak. Dinner was pretty good. I like going to new places and I will try most places at least once.




Pork steak with yellow rice and garlic sauce
Gluten free










No comments:

Post a Comment