Monday, July 4, 2022

4th of July Low Country Seafood Boil: Porte Shirt Dress + Jimmy Choo Wedges For a Hot Summer Day


Happy 4th of July or the last day to celebrate Juneteenth! Today it was hot so I decided to wear something light and refreshing on the skin. I usually wear these clothes from Faithfull the Brand when I travel because of the breathability of the fabric. I decided to wear this cute one piece to the seafood boil (outside).
























Almeria Stripe Print - Porte Shirt Dress: Faithfull the Brand, not recent

Wedges:  Jimmy Choo, not recent

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM Ebone

Arm cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gold

Lipstick: (New Fall Collection Tempting Fate) Tarnished Reputation


Trophy Fish
St.Pete

This was our first time going to the seafood boil here because they usually only do them a few times a year, but now you can get it on the menu anytime. Now, no seafood boil is better than mine because it is tailored to my tastes, butt I am always willing to try others. Usually the only thing I am a stickler about is the sausage brand and how it is cut.

With that being said I thought this one was just ok. It was actually over cooked so all the seafood was a bit tough and the sausage was dry. I did not care for the sausage which was not a surprise. I thought the portion size was good, this one plate was 1 serving which I shared with hubs and he ordered the grilled fish shown below. I would order it again, he was fine with the sausage so he was happy to eat it and it worked out. The corn was fresh which is good to mention because some places use frozen corn which is terrible and you can always tell it was frozen. I also would have liked some of the water it was boiled in. This wasn't an Old Bay seasoning, but it was good and they put plenty on it which was also a plus!


The low country boil is gluten free










No comments:

Post a Comment