Saturday, July 9, 2022

Color POP: Cute Pants Suit + Sabahs and A Visit to Rome + Fig


Happy Saturday! Despite it being so hot we have been under a heat advisory everyday I went out wearing this cute 2 pc suit. It is quite comfortable and light as it is made of linen. I have a lot of clothes that only saw the light of day during quarantine so for months now I have been making sure to re-style and re-ware them when going out. 


Paired with my suit are my cute Babas which I blogged about in April. They are super comfortable flats made of 100% buffalo skin. They come in a lot of different colors and at the time that I purchased them this was the girliest color they had so I chose them. 

For a week or so I decided that I wanted to take a break from lipstick so you will see a lot of posts with me wearing just lipgloss.









2 pc Suit: not recent

Crew Neck: Not recent

Shoes: Codessa Pink Baba, Sabah Dealer

Necklace: Kate Spade NY, Rocksbox

Headband: Lilly Pulitzer

Lipgloss: Fenty Glossbomb


Rome + Fig




gluten free





This is basically the same duck breast as above, but I did not want anything that came with it (it seemed to much like Thanksgiving dinner flavors to me).
I wanted the risotto instead so they made it for me which I appreciated a lot. I really liked the plating and boy it was delicious!!! The waiter actually joked that they should add that to the menu and that it looked great.







No comments:

Post a Comment