Saturday, July 2, 2022

Summer Restaurant & Fashion Tour 2022: Local Boutique: Sassy Cut Out Dress & A Visit to Social Roost

 


Welcome to the third post on my Summer Restaurant and Fashion tour. Today's look is from a local boutique. I love the large cut outs on the sides as well as the hints of purple in the dress. Not only is the dress unique, but it is made of natural breathable fabric. This dress takes at least four of the colors from the Spring/Summer Pantone 2022.

Today, I am sharing my visit to Social Roost with you all. This is a "newish" restaurant in the downtown St. Pete area. I say "newish" because they like many of the restaurants in my tour this year opened just prior or during the pandemic in 2020 and I am just now getting a chance to dine in.














Dress: Local Boutique Lex & Co

Cherie Slingback Heels: Louis Vuitton

Papillion Trunk: Louis Vuitton

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Fall collaboration "Tempting Fate" 





  

While the restaurant does have outdoor seating their interior decor is a fabulous so I would recommend making an I doors reservation. We dined outside dyring the evening and the experience was not as great as there was no lighting whatsoever, no heaters, and random people were walking up off thr street.

The food is great. The specialize in roasted chicken which I love and it takes a minute for it to be cooked, but it is totally worth the wait. The original roast chicken was my favorite. It had just the right amount of seasoning and the sides that came with it were great. Being gluten free means a lot of times I order the more simple dish and hubs gets to try new and exciting things. I would have to say his dish (the chicken tangine) was the stand out dish.



                                 

                              


                            













No comments:

Post a Comment