Saturday, September 17, 2022

Summer Restaurant & Fashion Tour 2022: Let's Visit Battery TPA at Sparkman Wharf + Not So Simple Romper & Wedges

 


Happy Saturday love's!!! Today I am sharing with you all a fun romper that looks simple, but it isn't. Unfortunately for me this one is now a little big on me, but nevertheless it is still cute, made of breathable natural fabric, and comfortable.



Today's visit is to The Battery which is a restaruant that is located within Sparkman Wharf. I definitely had been waiting a while for this restaurant to open during the pandemic. I was not sure when they opened for sure, I heard October of 2021. Anyhow, what is important is The Battery is a restaurant concept from the owner of the "C" House in Seminole Heights. I love The "C" House (which is for Cheesecake, Charcuterie, and something else). Back in the day The "C" House literally had the best charcuterie boards in the city other than Thee Treehouse. I know that is shocking. We used to frequent that a restaurant a lot because they would have off menu Chef inspired meals on the weekends. They did however, stop doing that and there isn't a lot of things on the menu that are gluten free other than the boards, tacos, and salads.

So, this is important because this new concept The Battery is more like that. Its a little higher scaled dining, but still affordable, they have those more complex meals that I liked that were Chef inspired, and I hear their whiskey menu is vast (I don't drink brown liquors). So, keep reading and I will tell you more below.

And just to note: I am almost finished with this Summer's Tour for 2022 so here is the list of everywhere I visited this Summer so far:

*This tour is not sponsored (No free dinners here)

Jimmy's Tacos Ybor City

Alta Mare Fish St. Pete (Newly Re-opened & Now known as Allelo)

Social Roost St. Pete

Chanta Hyde Park

Driftlight at JW Marriott Waterstreet

Cat's & Caffeine (Newly Opened)

ROCCA Tampa

Rasoi Indian Ybor City

The Battery: Sparkman Wharf
















Romper: Red Dress Boutique

Belt: C/O Ettika

Wedges: Sophia Webster, vintage

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Black and in Yellow Mother of Pearl

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in silver

Bag: Louis Vuitton Over the Moon

Lipstick: Urban Decay


The Battery Sparkman Wharf





















No comments:

Post a Comment