Monday, June 27, 2022

Summer Restaurant & Fashion Tour 2022: Sass in the Park + Alta Mare Fish (Now Allelo) & Why You Need to Keep An Eye Out For Them in 2022!

 


The lewk. Someday I am just on one fashion wise and today was it. I had already lost probably 20 or so pounds and I was waiting to wear this outfit. This crop poplin top was screaming buy me!! When I first saw it and I knew I was going to be all over the place with styling it. I go back and forth from dressing a little preppy conservative to just dressing very fashion forward meaning sometimes anything can go depending on my mood. We had a lot of fun taking these photos. The shirt has a thick lining in it, but it actually wasn't hot (and it was June). I will find any links I can for a dupe. The shorts are classic. I love Zara shorts. I think I am addicted to buying them. As a petite woman their Bermuda shorts always fit me perfectly and I love that. These were a little thicker than their usual fabric, but I liked that because it made them look well made and more expensive.



















Striped quilted shirt Zara, similar here

High waisted button shorts: Zara, not recent, similar here and here

Sunglasses: Quay Australia, not recent, Reina Pearl Rose Mirror Sunglasses

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie in white

Necklaces: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo







So, this next restaurant I am sharing this week was a part of my 2021 restaurant tour, but I never got to share it because they closed for renovations shortly after my visit.

Right now, Alto Mare Fish is still closed temporarily due to renovations and pending a re-opening at an undisclosed date. I really want you all to see how great this place was and when they re-open with their renovated space it can be on your list of places to check out! 







Our date was really special. It was perfection sitting outside in the patio during the late evening heat and sunlight enjoying the seafood and vibes that only St. Pete has to offer. A lot of attention to detail was taken to prepare the food, but even more was taken to accommodate my being a Celiac. There weren't a lot of gluten free options that day since the menu is seasonal and fresh some menu items were not available.

I remember asking if they could pan seared the calamari instead of frying it and the Chef said yes. He actually came up with a whole new creation for me of a pan seared spicy calamari which was amazing. Everything from food to presentation to the staff was on point so imagine my chagrin when I was ready to post all about this day and they announced they were closing for renovations! 

So, I will keep you guys updated on a re-opening when it is announced. I only got to go here once so I myself can't wait to go back.


About the restaurant: Alto Mare means deep sea in Italian. Alta Mare Fish is next door to Annata which we originally visited first last Summer. The restaurant is a seafood concept with a Hamptons seaside coastal open air feel featuring outdoor seating and roughly 40 seats indoors.

The menu features crudos, oysters (both raw and cooked), clams, mussels, vegetarian and meat options. 





Gluten free dessert option: Lemoncello vanilla gelato


 *Update

Grand opening is Sept 17th, 2022 as a new restaurant concept called Allelo






















No comments:

Post a Comment