Monday, June 20, 2022

No Vacancy (Hosted) Fetch CropTop + High Waisted Jeans + Jimmy Choo

 


*The actual event photos will be in the June City Life post. For now I am sharing the look and outfit details here. I have been to this restaurant before and it is very cute for the most part and uncomplicated. The street is walkable (in the Edge District) which is what is most appealing about this area to me. Usually during the month of June and July I twist my hair up because it is extremely hot and humid. It is a good time to take a break and wear my twists for 4 weeks and it makes my life a lot easier because I can spend less time gettin ready.

If you want more info on my "wearable twists" I made a YouTube tutorial on it a long time ago and it is still available on my blog on my YouTube channel. The only difference is the length of my hair.














Fetch Crop - Eleanor Coral : Gingham and Heels (runs small)


Denim: Lagence, not recent, similar here

Bag: Louis Vuitton, similar here

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, no longer sold

Lipstick MA Ruby's Crew

                            

TODAY'S FOOD POST: A really great day we had at Counter Cultures Happening Hour. I live in South Tampa and I eat at Counter Culture so much I end up with more photos of food than any other place we go. They always accommodate me as a Celiac and are always friendly and attentive, ut they remember their local guests which matters to me a lot.

*I couldn't eat anything at the event so I wanted to share this instead. 

**A lot of times when I attend events I can not eat the food because I am a Celiac; Sometimes I can be accommodated, but I really don't expect to be at certain locations (the bar bites type of locations). I do however always try to attend events at places that have GF options because that is of course what I am trying to share. And just to add there are times where I have been mislead into thinking there will be GF options (it happens).



Oysters Rockefeller 
(a very different version)
Bacon spinach, cartelized fennel, parmezaan, berermd, Meyer lemon, toasted fennel pollen breadcrumbs (omitted breadcrumbs to make GF)
gluten free



Porcini cocoa seared salmon satays
Charred eggplant puree, escarole, pine nutes and cinimon jus.
Gluten free


Duck rillette toasts
(fried in community fryer)
Cherry jam, pickled mustard seeds, grilled bread



Zucchini edamame falafel
(fried in community fryer)
carrot harissa, coconut lime yogurt


Not gluten free


Compliments of the Chef































No comments:

Post a Comment