Friday, September 2, 2022

Summer Restaurant & Fashion Tour 2022: Rocca Tampa - Light Blue Polka Dot Satin Wrap Dress + Sophia Webster Heels

 



I had been wanting to visit Rocca since they opened, but I have never been sure if they had gluten friendly options outside of steak and fish entrees. Their menu changes a lot so at the time we visited we had some options that are different now. Anyhow, I listed Rocca on my list of upscale restaurants earlier this year and our first visit was great. 

Here is a recap where I have already visited this Summer!
*This tour is not sponsored (No free dinners here)

Jimmy's Tacos Ybor City

Alta Mare Fish St. Pete (Newly Re-opened & Now known as Allelo)

Social Roost St. Pete

Chanta Hyde Park

Driftlight at JW Marriott Waterstreet





















Love Dottie Light Blue Polka Dot Satin Wrap Dress: Lulus Boutique

Pearls: Helzburg Diamonds

Bag: Louis Vuitton, Over The Moon

Heels: Sophia Webster

Anklets: C/O Ettika



To start, the tableside mozzarella is a must have. My husband and I were shocked no other table had ordered it and so when the woman rolled out her cart everyone was watching. I have never seen mozzarella prepared so I was very curious. It is beyond delicious, now I want it like this everytime! They prepped it with tomatoes and fresh basil as well and balsamic vinegar.  I just wish they had more tomatoes with it (I am a tomato lover).






Chips are gluten free cooked in a dedicated fryer





CAVIAR SERVICE

ossetra (1oz)




RAVIOLINI del PLIN berkshire pork shank filling, demi glace, sage. Not gluten free



KOHLRABI sea beans, pomelo, radish, pistachio. Gluten free





MOZZARELLA CART

heirloom tomato, basil, 10 year aged balsamic vinegar (to share). Gluten free.



I have some photos of the table side service below, it is really cool.


Next, the seabeam salad was new for me. I was unsure if I would like it and it was highly recommended by our waiter. Not only does it look visually appealing, but it has so many textures and flavors between the brinyness of the seabeams pistachios and colorful fruits in it. I too would recommend it. They still have it on the menu, but it is a little different now.

The caviar service was 10/10 and they even had potato chips that were cooked in a dedicated gluten free fryer. The caviar service was my entree and it was the way to go as far as I am concerned. 

Hubs had a pasta dish which is rare for him, but it was hand made pasta with  berkshire pork shank filling; He loved it. You got someone who never orders pasta to order it and love it. 

Tres magnifique! 

The whole dinner was 10/10 and I honestly can't wait to return.  It's no shock to me Rocca is always booked and I usually have ro book 3 to 4 weeks in advance with a credit card on file (they do charge 25.00$ for no shows).








Pistachio gelato

No comments:

Post a Comment