Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Carrie Top + Wide leg Pants + Coach: Good Fortune Asian Fusion DTSP Influencer Night (Hosted)


I was invited out to an influencer/media night to try food from a new place in Downtown St.Pete (DTSP) called Good Fortune Asian Fusion. They have a lot of sushi rolls as well as sashimi and nigiri as well as handhelds like wings and fries, Rangoons and dumplings, edamame and egg rolls which you will see below. Along with aesthetic the restaurant has a full sushi bar and karaoke room which looks rather hidden as it is behind a wall of art. Good Fortune Asian Fusion opened to the public about 2 weeks ago. You can check out pics below and more will be in the August City Life Recap also. 


For some reason this area reminded me of when I was in New York so I decided to take photos here. I have had these awesome baggy pants since December when I went to Shore on a mini shopping spree, but I never had a shirt I wanted to pair with them. I thought this was a nice spin on what used to be my "professional work woman" look when I used to be in coorporate. But you know I added my own style with the super tight Carrie top.

















Carrie Top: Free People

Wide leg Pants: Shore Brand

Bag: Louis Vuitton, Over The Moon

Kitten Heels: Coach

Jewelry: Kendra Scott pale yellow mother of pearl (this is a Summer release). This is all Color Bar by the way.

 Shown in pale yellow: 

Elton bangle

Alex Drop Earrings

Rayne Necklace

Also shown: Abbie statement bracelet, this is another Summer release

Livy Silver cuff bracelet, also a Summer release








The karaoke room is behind me, the door blends into this wall.




This would be one of those "spins" or fusion I suppose on a dish which is usually poutine. This is Korean disco fries | mozzarella, jigae, and braised short ribs





Crispy wings with a chili soy glaze



Lychee martini




Poke bowl
Gluten Free







No comments:

Post a Comment