Saturday, August 20, 2022

Anniversary Vacay Anna Maria Island (AMI & SRQ) 2022: The Golden Hour + Date Night at Tandoor Indian Cuisine

 


Happy Saturday loves! This is my final post in the Anniversary Vacay series. Hubs and I had so much fun and I found it only fitting to return to the place where it all started for us almost ten years ago. For quite a while I had stopped going to Orlando because I wanted to go somewhere really low key and relaxing which is when we started vacationing in the Sarasota Bradenton area. This is one of our favorite spots to visit. What once was just kind of just a shopping area is now the UTC area. But back then, we used to visit this amazing Indian restaurant. It has been about five years since we had been back which in all actuality almost 3 of those years were pandemic years. So, I had to stop here and I was so glad we did!!



Keep an eye out for the vacay look book on my YouTube channel soon!










Dress: Faithfull the Brand, similar here and here.


Necklace: C/O Ettika

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Bag: Louis Vuitton, Over The Moon

Lipstick: MAC 




Tandoor Indian Cuisine
Literally the best Indian food you will find, hands down.


Paneer Pakora
Not gluten free






Roasted pappadam
gluten free


Chicken madras curry
Gluten Free



Dal Tadka
gluten free (potatoes are now pan seared instead of lightly fried)




Butter Chicken
gluten free




Hubs making a plate


My plate!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment