Monday, July 30, 2018

July 2018 Fabletics Review: February's Power Hold High Waisted Leggings



Hi loves! I am here with this month's Fabletics review. This month has been super busy so one of these outfits I have not had a chance to wear yet so I will update the blog post when I can get the photos. In January of this year Fabletics launched a new line which was called "Power Hold" which basically is the type of fabric and fit that the high waisted pants have. I immediately noticed the difference with the Power Hold fabrics because they give you a more shapely look. I am not particularly curvy and I immediately noticed when wearing the Power Hold high waisted pants that I look bigger, more shapely, curvy, and they give you a little boost for your booty. These are all pluses in my book!



                       
Halsey
High-Waisted Mesh PowerHold Capri
Camila Seamless Bra



I was a fan of the colors that were used for the two sets below. It was more of a winter floral which I really liked. This sports bra in particular Have in several other prints and it is extremely comfortable. As far as the set below goes, I haven't worn the pants yet, but the sports bra is a perfect fit. I actually paired it with another pair of seamless pants for an outdoors workout.




                    


Livia
High-Waisted Printed PowerHold Legging
Alejandra Bra



So, I am working out outside again which is something I do not do in the Summer. The hold and sweat wicking on this outfit is great. I did not get too over heated which is the main thing I look for when working out outside.











Melina
Seamless Solid Capri
Elise Seamless Bra





This set was a miss for me. It is supposed to be high waisted seamless capris in a jacquard print. The pants did not fit very well at all. The jacquard print made the pants a little tighter and I just couldn't get them very far over my butt. As you can see in some of the workout photos its bearly making it. Now, I could have been bloated because I was on vacation eating well so I will play devils advocate and say that maybe- if I try them on again they may fit better. Overall, this set was cute on the website, but I did not care for the fit or how it made me look. I did like the color though. I had just purchased the seamless jacquard print shorts sets for Valentines Day and those fit perfectly so I was expecting the same thing, but these did not meet my expectations.





No comments:

Post a Comment