Monday, July 30, 2018

12 Year Anniversary Lookbook 2018- Havana, Cuba Burberry T-Shirt + Eva Mendes Collection Mari Skirt + Burberry Wedges


Nights in Cuba were pretty fun. My husband and I found the perfect lounge at the very top of the ship  on the 14th floor with a 360 degree view of the island and just camped out up there ordering drinks while looking at the view of Old Havana and the Jesus statue. These photos we took up here are a little wonky because we were playing around and just having drinks and enjoying the night. Tonight was formal night and so I put together a simple and sophisticated look for the evening. I had realized I have only worn this shirt one time so I wanted to bring it out again for vacation.










Eva Mendes Collection - Anna Maxi Skirt, not recent
Burberry T-Shirt: Nordstrom
Burberry Wedges, not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold Rocksbox

Hubby's food- Cuban styled lamb shank
I had a better experience tonight with dinner. Eating on the cruise has been challenging because breakfast isn't that great and lunch is literally a salad with diced ham, tomatoes, olive oil, and balsamic vinaigrette. They for some reason do not have cheese, eggs, or many of the things that one would usually put in a salad at the salad bar. So as a result I have been hungry a lot and by the time dinner comes around I am pretty irritated.


Gluten Free chicken vaca frica with rice & beans and yucca 

gluten free- salt fish cod fritters

No comments:

Post a Comment