Wednesday, July 25, 2018

12 Year Anniversary Lookbook 2018- Key West: Linen 2 pc Set + Minimalist Heels


Hi loves! This is our second visit to Key West and it's exactly as we remembered it. We paid for a tour to see if there was more to see than we did last time and there wasn't really. In a way that was a relief for me because I only got to spend a few hours in Key West the first time. It was super super hot today and lucky for me I had this very breathable two piece linen set to keep me "cool". 















2 pc set:  Lulus Faithful the brand here & here or here
Heels: Just Fab
Earrings: Rocksbox Perry Street Leona Drops
Necklace: Rocksbox Sophie Harper pave moon and star necklace
Necklace: Rocksbox Kendra Scott Aiden in gold
Lipstick: Avon Coral Blast
Rooftop Cafe
Gluten free conch soup

GF Mahi Mahi


No comments:

Post a Comment