Monday, July 23, 2018

12 Year Anniversary Vacation Time: Key West: Rolled Cuff Letter Embroidery Tee- MONDAY + Jean Shorts + Mermaid Heels


Hi loves, today is the first day of a trip that my husband and I wanted to make since we were 15 and 16. It's about to be on and I hope I can do it justice by taking some bomb photos and I know if I can't  get the shot hubby will help me out. I figured why not start off our trip with this mega cute t-shirt?  Despite Shein having a lot of poorly made fast fashion this t-shirt was really well made- like really. The fabric is thick and the design and cuffs are secure and the embroidery is top notch. That place can be such an enigma because you can find really well made clothing and then really poorly made clothing as well as fabric. I don't know, if you like Monday's then this shirt is for you. As for me, it will be the shirt that will forever remind me of a trip that I have dreamed about since I was in high highschool.











Rolled Cuff Letter Embroidery Tee: Shein
Shorts: J.Crew
Heels: Just Fab
Necklace: Rocksbox Kate Spade Sunshine stones crew necklace
Lipstick: MAC Arianna Grande II

Gluten free shrimp & seafood pasta

This is hubby's food- not GF- Escargot 


No comments:

Post a Comment