Thursday, July 5, 2018

4th of July Vacation Week: Art Ovation Autograph Boutique Hotel: Date Night In St. Armands Circle: Off Shoulder Ruffle Dress x2 + D'Orsay Pumps


Just like yesterday we were hit with a huge rainstorm that impacted our plans. Today we had dinner plans at St. Armands Circle which is a quaint little place in Sarasota that has restaurants and specialty stores. I would have liked to spend more time there, but like I said it was storming so what are you going to do. Tonight's look is Just Fab head to toe and this is the same dress I wore in February, but in black. It makes for the perfect LBD in my opinion. I have some details on dinner which you can find down below, Sarasota is a great place to go if you are a Celiac; many of the restaurants have gluten free menus and dedicated spaces.











Dress: Just Fab
D'Orsay pumps: Just Fab similar Monika
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gun metal
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gun metal
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott

Crab & Fin
Grand Oyster Tasting:
2 Washington State Totten Burns Points
2 PEI. Cupid's Choices
2 Massachusetts Duxburies
2 Martha's Vineyard Katama Bays
2 Rhode Island Dutch Islands
2 Connecticut Blue Points

Calamari Salad
This seafood restaurant is phenomenal! I have eaten at so many restaurants in Sarasota and I stumbled across this place and I thought the food looked amazing. It didn't dissapoint me at all! I thought in Charleston I was blown away by their oysters, but that grand oyster tasting was out of this world and a lot cheaper than a dozen of oysters are in Tampa. The Alaskan King Crab was also the best I have ever had and my husband agreed. They have a gluten free menu and I didn't post a photo, but their fish chowder is also great.

Alaskan King Crab

Halibut with asparagus and fingerling potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment