Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Stay Ette Wellness Hotel; The Anniversary Edit: Brunch in Lake Nona #Aircation: Crochet Pants + Knit Crop Top + Crochet Duster | Wellness Tour Stop # 2 CANVAS Lake Nona

You can leave it to me to be dressed wildly inappropriately for thr weather all the time! My stomach was cold wearing this. In theory, to me, this is cute Winter wear for Florida. When I left Tampa it was around 75 degrees. In Orlando not only did the sun set rapidly, but the temperature dropped as well so it was like 59 degrees when I took these photos. 


I absolutely love this set, I have worn it about 5 or 6 times now, but eveeytime I have worn it I did not get to take any photos in it. It's crochet which is one of my favorite types of fabric to wear and you all.will be seeing me in crochet a lot. In general, this is so my style and I love the long duster as well as the super sexy crop top.

                    

One of my first stops of my trip was Laureate Park in Lake Nona for two reasons, this photogenic and scenic park which is all over Instagram and to have lunch at CANVAS.

















Moss LOST AT SEA CROCHET DUSTER: JLUXLABEL 15% off here

Moss She's All That Knit Crop Top: JLUXLABEL 15% off here

Moss Island Crochet Pants: JLUXLABEL 15% off here

Heels: Coach

Bangle: Rocksbox SLATE Evan Hinge Cuff in Gold

Kelley Bangle Bracelet In Gold: Kendra Scott 

Zorte Bangle Bracelet In Gold: Kendra Scott 

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in Gold Stone

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Gold Stone

Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: MAC Tempting Fate 


                  


             Stop # 2 in my Wellness Food Tour - Orlando because we need food to feed our soul!

                                                                   Canvas Lake Nona

                

Lunch at CANVAS was pretty quick, but great. Not only is CANVAS right next to Laureate Park, but it is also over looking Lake Nona. So, while you dine whether it is inside or outside you get a nice view of the lake, and it's so peaceful here. So in my opinion, the menu was on the low side for gluten-free items, but I am a big salad lover so I actually wanted that Cobb salad with Ranch dressing for lunch. For thr last few weeks I have been craving a big juicy burger and no one has made them to my liking so I asked to get one with no bun.

Collins by the Lake




Well, our waitress actually said she thought they had some gluten-free bread and offered ro make it with it if they had it. I am so used to eating bunless burgers that I almost said no, but I said "eh, why not". So, I get the burger and it's cooked exactly perfect medium rare. It's so juicy and the bread is soaking up the flavor. Yes, it was so good. Now, I'm going to be honest with you we ordered too much food for lunch and opulent finish it. Everything was great that we had. My husband had a plethora of non gluten-free items below that he ordered as well.


not gluten-free 



not gluten-free 



not gluten-free 




Gluten-free 



My burger has gluten-free bread





Everything was so great I only wish I had more time at CANVAS to finish my lunch because I couldn't take it with me. I hihmfgly recommend this place. They also have a sister restaurant CHROMA, it looks like the menu may be the same as well.














No comments:

Post a Comment