Sunday, December 31, 2023

New Years Eve 2023 - Curated 5 Course Dinner at Rooster & The Till + Fringe Dress + Jimmy Coo


Hi loves! I hope you all had a fabulous and fulfilling New Years Eve! I love to go out for dinner on NYE, I am not really much into the late night partying because I feel more safe at home and I also like to watch the fireworks from my house.


I had this fabulous 2 pc. set picked out for NYE months ago. I wish the lighting was better at this restaurant because it is a bit grainy looking. I may take a few photos and add them so you can see the look in better detail. Details on my outfit are below.



Dinner was a fabulous end and nod to a fabulous year of great food, adventure, and dates with my hubby. I am going into 2024 with the same person who stole my heart in 2000 (that is sounding crazy when you think about the years lol).









Fringe top: Shore Brand (local)

Fringe shorts: Shore Brand (local)

Heels: Jimmy Choo

Necklace: Procure the Women's Collective, Jessica Santander 
discount code AIRIE15 which you can use for any online purchase for 15% off. 

Bracelet: Kendra Scott

Earrings: Rocksbox, Perry Street

Lipstick MAC All Fired Up

 

So. I planned our NYE date night to be at Rooster and the Till in Seminole Heights.  They received a Mechelin Bibb Gourmand this year. We have been coming here since we first moved out to South Tampa so that's about 10 years now. 

For NYE I finally booked the Chef's Counter (which my husband always declines) and we got to watch them make and serve the courses from their 5 course pre fixe menu.




Positano Limeade
Black Cherry/ Lime | Agave | Vero Sparkling



So, I love when an event has caviar. I always get the one bump and end up wishing I had gotten two or three because I love caviar so much! This type was an American Sturgeon,  but it is the kind I love because it has a rich creamy finish with very low salinity. You can get it at any restaurant also.

NYE FEATURES
Shot & A Snack:

1oz Royal Sturgeon Caviar Bump &
Graham Beck Brut







COURSE 1
Meachum Golden Beets
Whipped Ricotta | Roasted Cranberries | Foie Streusel | Basil 0il


COURSE 2
Lobster Agnolotti
Lobster Miso Bisque | Marcona Tarragon Gremolata
Sterling Gaviar Supplement +25


COURSE 3
Duck Confit
Braised Beans | Leeks Charred Fennel Grapefruit Salad


GOURSE 4
NY Strip Au Poivre
Cauliflower Puree Gauliflower Mushrooms
White Truffle Supplement +45


COURSE 5
White Chocolate Persimmons
Pistachio Gelato / Rum Anglaise I Compressed Persimmons


COURSE 1




COURSE 2

                           


Below is the non gluten free version



COURSE 3





COURSE 4





COURSE 5



No comments:

Post a Comment