Saturday, December 2, 2023

November City Life VLOG 2023 Monthly Re-cap | City Dates & Fun | Collaborations, Hauls, Fitness, & Gluten Free Home Cooked Meals & Grocery Shopping Halelife Bakery

                     


I meet so many people during my day to day travels and what I call excursions. I feel that any interaction in life was a meaningful one: its was probably meant to happen for one, both, or all of us to somehow forward us on our journey.

 I read a quote in November about life under 40 and that everything before was just the internship and after that its like you have the job experience. I really felt that because most days I don't know what the heck I am doing, but I am like maybe one day I am gonna get better or know something Idk.

I always feel like I should be getting some wisdom from someone, but there is no one here guiding me or my husband. My husband and I, we are just out here living life. So, I learn things from the people I meet, the travels I take, my experiences. Some months, I feel so very aligned with the earth and my chi is aligned, I get so overwhelmed which is why some months I do not write anything on these vlog posts. I have so much to say. I know people want to listen, but listen to what?

                               

As a true Empath, I know the word Empath has been run into the ground over the last 4 years by people who are on social media; it's lost a lot of meaning. As someone how very much so is an Empath, I can say month by month the vlog posts get harder because  when I was younger I did not pick up on a lot of the things that I do now.  I wouldn't wish being an Empath on anyone if I am being quite honest. 

November, like many months it went by in the blink of an eye. I work so much, my husband works a lot. That Empath in me, I plan these excursions and these dates which create the meaningful interactions that anyone would want to have in life. Most days I am doing regular stuff, cooking, cleaning, organizing, planning. I don't have any children and that has never been some kind of mystery. My husband and I do not have kids and we like that, it works for us right now.


Are you living our best life? There is no mystery right? I film and photography 90% of my life. Its all freaking out there yet, I meet people who just kind of treat me (us) like we are somehow dishonest. I can say as of November 30th, 2023, 2023 owes me nothing. I just ridiculously destroyed 2023 and there are only a few things in the last month of December that would be like "mind blowing" I actually don't even feel like that phrase has much meaning anymore now. I like many people felt robbed of time over the last few years and this year was my yer to just get back to what is my life, but I want to do something more, who knows.

                       

Being me, seeing and knowing these things, my goal is to just live the best life I can. No tricks, no games, no scheming; I just want to have fun. I am aware I have gotten a lot of new followers over 2023. A lot of people don't know what I do, what is my goal, what do I care about?

For those who just met me, for those who keep asking "Who is She". I have spent a lifetime filming and photographing my life. I hold some things as personal, I don't even like what I am writing now, but my personality, my demeanor, my taste for life, it is all just a part of how I was raised.

Maybe I wasn't what you thought I was going to be? I meet people and it seems like this sometimes. people may think, "She got lucky" but I didn't. I worked hard to get through school and so did my husband. We both worked really hard to get to this point here right now and we are still working.

                                 

So, it is November. I spent like, the last three months with a busted tailbone. I wrote about this. I went to another country and its really did me no favors when I had already hurt myself. I am still trying to post about that, but I take on so many commitments, my travels really took a back seat to my blog this year.

 My goal this year was to go somewhere I have never been before. My food tour was to taste everything because I was "Young, Hungry, and Curious" inspired by my travels in 2022. I love food and I love travel and fashion. I also love Tampa and I love Florida despite what people think about this state. 

                                   

                                   

So, I said a lot of stuff right? 

My blog is my life compiled in one place, it is almost like a diary, but a lot is about the things I love verses my feelings. I have been a street style blogger and vlogger (YouTube) for over 13 years. I haven't changed much although my city has. I am still the same person I was when I started this journey when I was an undergrad at the University of South Florida; my overall tastes have evolved since then though.

All of this is me. I did so much this year and I am already thinking about 2024. I want to continue to thrive when sometimes that feels impossible. So, keep that in mind, we all go through similar things in life. 

And I am so in love and excited for December. If I could say for December, if there is one thing to do, do something that takes you out of your comfort zone. I am trying to post this trip before the year ends. I want to share and show you, go somewhere you have never been before.

I meet a lot of people and not all of them are nice, but I learn a lesson from all of them and I think we are all probably interns in life. I am still learning and I think we all are really. I have a grandmother who is 95 and even she can still learn things okay.

 I hate that during the pandemic I became even more introverted and shy, but I (we all) will continually find a way to thrive. So, that is what I want to be taken from 2023. I couldn't do anymore for trying unless I just did some real life altering stuff. I am going to try to do a 2023 recap in December, but it is on my mind this month because good lord, I was busy this month, but I was sick more than 2 weeks out of the month.

This was before Black Friday, I figured the sales were going to be lame so I just bought some things I had been eyeing all year from Farm Rio. I acted accordingly because by the time Black Friday came around almost all of the XS, S, M, and L sizes were sold out. I am already planning where I want to vacation in this!

                                                                              MEDIA EVENTS

                       

                                                                         The Dalí Museum 

                       

                       

                       

                                  

                             

                                   

                               

                             

                            

                                

                            

                                  

                                   


Grocery Shopping Halelife  Bakery









                                    


                                                                       DINNER DATES

                          

   

                                                              Sweetgreen- Hyde Park Village

                                  

                                 

                                

                               


                           


                           


                                                                   The Left Bank Bistro

                                                              The Battery- Chaannelside

                              

                               


               

                                                                           Counter Culture

                         

Cauliflower cheddar soup from Bare Naked Kitchen: this is seasonal, the last time they had it this year was April and it is so good I would go in all month to just get soup for takeout. It is definitely a must try! It is also gluten-free.



                                            GLUTEN FREE MEALS COOKED BY MYSELF- 

*RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST IF NOT POSTED.


COLLABORATION  WITTH CASA FLORÉS AND PUBLIX























Collaboration Caffé Barbone 


The Finest Neapolitan  Coffee. Caffè Borbone is a Family company, that has grown through the years with a passionate devotion for coffee. A household name in Italy , It is part of the daily life of millions of Italians .























No comments:

Post a Comment