Thursday, May 3, 2018

A Trip to Charleston Lookbook: Adulting with Friends After a Long Day: Shimmery Thread Sweater + Bermuda Shorts + Heeled Sandals

                                     

Hi loves! Tonight we were meeting a friend for dinner to catch up. I must say once you have been on vacation for a while you just really get into that vacation groove and this was that day for me. After a full day of sight seeing we went out for some "adulting" and had some great drinks and interesting food. I loved this shimmery sweater, but it kept getting snagged on my nail and the threads are all messed up on the bottom which is unfortunate.

Shimmery Thread Sweater:Zara
Bermuda Shorts: Zara
Heels: Just Fab
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gunmetal
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gunmetal
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma

Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle Spanked

                        





















I was pretty excited to try this restaurant since it had high recommendations online and through word of mouth. I liked how eclectic the menu was, but for me all the food fell flat. I did not really feel wowed by the flavor combinations and everything was just good. The oyster stew wasn't great though, but I am glad I tried it.

Slightly North of Broad ( S.N.O.B.)

Gluten Free Crab salad


Gluten Free Oyster Stew with S. Carolina rice


not GF Seared Ahi Tuna with a BBQ glaze

Gluten Free Broccoli soup
Gluten Free Steamed Clams

Links à la Mode, May 24th, 2018
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop P.E Nation, Spiritual Gangster Tops, RAILS Clothing, Heimat Atlantica, Onia, Paige Novick, Bucket Bags, Green Dresses, Denim Dresses, Men's Polo Ralph Lauren, Shopbop Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment