Monday, May 21, 2018

Mothers Day Impromptu Jazz Date: Embroidered Button Up Blouse + Culottes + Jimmy Choo







Hi loves! Tonight was an impromptu date night. We actually left our condo on Mother's Day to look at houses only to discover it was raining. It was a pretty bland and blah day so we decided going out to listen to live Jazz music would be a great pick me up. The music was great, but the service was not so great. The restaurant sent home a lot of the staff because it was raining and they did not expect people to still come out for Mother's Day. 

I think this was my first time going to a restaurant on Mother's Day because I in general avoid huge crowds and busy times of day etc. It was nice to see everyone having a great time and enjoying themselves (my mom never wants to go out on Mother's Day because of the crowds). Hubby always gives me a nod to appreciating me on Mother's Day even though I just have him and the kitties to take care of; So, I usually get some KS jewelry or something simple like that which is much appreciated. The set I have pictured below is the newest color (gemstone) that came out within the last 2 months, it's Lilac and it can look more pink or more purple depending on what you wear it with.

 I hope you all enjoyed Mother's Day. P.S. We basically did what we could w the lighting and rain. We even went to the beach and it was just gray, gray, gray! I am rather fond of this blouse that I got from Zara last Fall and was excited to wear it again; It's so well made and overall just a beautiful item.

XOXO















Embroidered Shirt Tunic: Zara (not recent)
Navy blue culottes: Lulus The Faithful Brand (My favorite).
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel (not recent)
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle Lilac mother of pearl
Bangle: Kendra Scott Elton in Lilac
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold and silver





Oyster Flight

Blue Points
Blush Points
Standish Shore

South African Lobster & King crab

You see that correctly, hubby gave up the Pescatarian diet as of this night.


No comments:

Post a Comment