Saturday, May 5, 2018

Greetings From Savannah Lookbook: Strappy Ribbed Top + Bermuda Shorts + Block Heels



Greetings from Savannah, Georgia! I have always wanted to come here and I figured we may as well stop here before heading home. I had no idea it was so close to Charleston to be honest and it worked out perfectly. The weather is great here and I got to wear this cute outfit that I styled with a pop of color. I am rocking a wash and go with a deep side part, I plan on putting up a video on how I did it. This was the first time I did this hairstyle with a wash and go and I wasn't sure it was going to look cute.

Strappy Ribbed Top: Zara
Bermuda Shorts: Zara
Heels: Just Fab not recent, love
Sunglasses: Express, not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in silver and gold
Earrings: Kendra Scott in slate
Louis Vuitton Speedy MM

Lipstick: MAC Arianna Grande II




















Flying Monk Noodles- Beef pho (is gluten free, but they messed up and put crispy onion in it and glutened me)

Korean glass noodles with calamari and shrimp (not GF)







No comments:

Post a Comment