Thursday, May 31, 2018

Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park Grand Opening: Off Shoulder Flounce Bodysuit + Maxi Skirt + Heeled Sandals


Hi loves! today we went out to the Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park Grand Opening in downtown Tampa. I am a Tampa native and I never even knew this park existed or that there was a view like this on the other side of the Hillsborough River adjacent to the Curtis Hixon Park. To my defense, the park has been closed for several years and it underwent a 35 million dollar renovation. The park is beautiful and has so much going on I couldn't even fit all the photos in this post (some are on the City Life post for May). They opened right in time for summer; So you will probably see me take a lot of photos from here.

I actually bought this bodysuit from Express in December and totally forgot about it until about two weeks ago. I paired it with one of my favorite maxi skirts for a festive and laid back look.  Nothing in this post is new, but that's what makes it great! You have to make it a habit of styling and re-styling old items so you get your money's worth. I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
XOXO




















Off the shoulder bodysuit: Not recent (Zara)
Maxi Skirt: Not recent (Express)
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in maroon illusion
Heels: Not recent (Just Fab)
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle in Ma'damn










Boca Kitchen Tampa- ahi tuna

Gluten free OMG Burger

Gluten free capers salad

Links à la Mode, June 28th, 2018

SPONSOR: Shopbop Rhode Resort, Illesteva Sunglasses, M2MALLETIER, Mirit Weinstock, Stine Goya, Susan Alexandra, Pink Dresses, Hair Accessories, Statement Sunglasses, Men's Helmut Lang

No comments:

Post a Comment