Saturday, May 19, 2018

Brunch Date Sunday Fun Day! Polka Dot Bell Sleeve Dress x4


Today was such a fun day! It was officially the last day of vacation for us so we decided to go out to Rocco's Tacos for their endless mimosa brunch. I loved this airy yellow polka dot dress probably more than all of the ones that I have worn so far because yellow is one of my favorite colors. As a blogger I prefer taking photos outside to get that natural lighting that I love so much. I look as bright as the sun and I will give you all a minute to soak it all in!
XOXO













Bell Sleeve Dress: New York & Co
Heels: not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in silver and gold
Earrings: Rocksbox Perrystreet Piper drops in Saffron
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle in Ma'Damn

Rocco's Tacos Tampa

Ground beef tacos on Bibb lettuce - Gluten Free

Seasoned yellow rice and beans- gluten free


Shrimp tacos on corn tortilla - Gluten Free



Links à la Mode, June 7th, 2018
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop adidas by Stella McCartney, Ella Moss Dresses, Veda Jackets, Galvan London, ONE SIX FIVE Jewelry, Krewe, Sunglasses, Denim Shorts, iPhone Cases, Men's Reigning Champ

No comments:

Post a Comment