Monday, May 14, 2018

May 2018 Fabletics Collection Review: Get Closer




Equilibrium bound angel pose 2: Tulya Baddha Konasana 2


Vikki
Eliza High-Waisted Seamless Legging
Eliza Seamless Sports Bra



This was the only set I bought from the December collection "Get Closer" from Fabletics. Mainly, I bought it because I liked the color, I liked the foot holes, and it was on sale for Black Friday. The colors are exactly was seen on the website and it does fit true to size, I am wearing an xxs bottom and small sports bra. This set is seamless and in the past there were a lot of complaints about the seamless pants being too loose on the top and these were the exact opposite.



Overall the colors and print are cute and the sports bra is nice and thick. It has padding that you can remove in the cups, but I left it in. This was one of the more comfortable and practical sports bras to work out in that they have made. They need to make more sports bras with thick adjustable straps more often to be honest. As you can see in this top picture they are truly seamless, but when encountering a flash they are see through. I am unsure if in a regular gym setting that they would still be a bit see through. All in all, I would buy this set again in a different color or style and the cute foot holes are a plus for me!

Adho Mukha Shirsha Makarasana

Marixhyyasana 6 prep


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment