Monday, April 30, 2018

A Trip to Charleston Lookbook: The Cutest Row of Houses: Chunky Sweater x2 + Shorts + Flats



Today was a great day for walking around around the city. We truly enjoyed the 65 degree weather and even at some points it was colder. I was glad I packed this chunky sweater because if I hadn't I would have been freezing. We came across the cutest row of houses in one area and I couldn't resist taking photos.

Pandora Boatneck Sweater: Free People
Shorts: GAP
Heels: Just Fab not recent, similar Carmen
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold
Pouchette Metis: Louis Vuitton

Lipstick: Avon True Color in Coral




















This was a great restaurant right across the street from our hotel. I wish I would have been able to go back there for dinner because their Southern salads were great! Had we known this restaurant was literally across the street I wouldn't even have bothered with eating at the Hotel because service was lackluster at best.

Lunch- 82 Queen Gluten Free Queen salad.

Hubby's food- not GF Fried oyster salad



Links à la Mode, May 17th, 2018
SPONSOR: Shopbop Zimmermann, No. 21 Shoes, Private Party Swimwear, McGuire Denim, Tome, BaubleBar, Striped Bikinis, Embellished Slides, One Shoulder Gowns, Men's Sundek USA

No comments:

Post a Comment