Sunday, April 8, 2018

Enchanted Patio: Maxi Dress + Long Cardigan + Wedges


Hi loves! Today's look is a 100% recycled look from my closet. I was in a hurry and looking for something to wear on my way out to dinner Saturday and I realized I still haven't worn this dress. I love the bright colors and flowy-ness of it. The night started out with rain, but that worked out perfectly for us because the patio was closed to diners. Last week was a hard week for me and I am still recovering from fainting a few days ago and busting my butt on a random box (it broke my fall, yay). So, I just kept it simple this weekend and hopefully next weekend I can venture out more. I can't wait to share my next post with you all and enjoy your Sunday off!
XOXO

Maxi dress: not recent
Cardigan: not recent similar
Wedges: not recent
Earrings: Rocksbox Perrystreet Nova Fringe in Evergreen
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold
Lipstick: MAC So Chaud














No comments:

Post a Comment